BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHICH CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, A WAIVER OF CLASS-ACTION RIGHTS, AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (833) 273 – 3888
1.1. Eligibility. To use the Site you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, of legal age (18 years of age or older) and competence. By using the Site on behalf of any third party, you are representing to us that you are an authorized representative of that third party and that your use of the Site constitutes that third party’s acceptance of these Terms. In addition, if you have been previously prohibited from accessing the Site or the website of any of our affiliates, you are not permitted to access the Site.
1.2 Loan Inquiry Disclaimer. An inquiry of interest made by you is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind by either party. Loan products are currently not available in all areas. Contact us today and a Cred representative will advise if loans are currently available in your area.
1.3. License to Use the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and revocable right to access the Site and use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use, and as we otherwise intend. Cred reserves the right to monitor the Service for the purpose of determining that your usage complies with these Terms.
1.4. Prohibited Conduct. You may not use the Site or Services other than as expressly permitted by Section 1.2 above. Without limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly: (a) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, create derivative works of or transmit any content on the Site; (b) use the Service or Site commercially; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, tamper with or disassemble the technology used to provide the Service or Site (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by a non-waivable provision of applicable law); (d) interfere with or damage the Service, Site, or underlying any technology; (e) impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation; (f) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or Site; (g) collect information about users of the Service, the Site, or the Service; (h) violate, misappropriate or infringe a third party’s intellectual property or other right, or any social media platform terms; (i) violate any law, rule, or regulation, or (j) interfere with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy, or our ability to provide, the Service or Site.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION; ACCOUNT USE
2.1. Account Registration. If you create an account, you must provide us with complete and accurate information. You must promptly update such information to keep it complete and accurate. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
2.2. Security of Your Account. You agree to notify Cred immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys’ fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Cred or a third party due to someone else using your account.
2.3. No Obligation to Retain a Record of Your Account. Cred has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
3.1. Intellectual Property Rights. All content on the Site, or otherwise made available via the Site, including the text, notes, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactivities and the like (“Content”), the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), the design of the Site and/or Services (“Site Design”), and all software and other technology used to provide the Site and/or Services (“Technology”), are owned by or licensed to Cred and/or its affiliates. Content is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site, Content, Marks, Site Design and Technology. Using the Site and/or Services does not give you any ownership of or right in or to any Content, Marks, Site Design or Technology.
3.2. Third-party Content. The Site may contain information and content provided by third parties. We have no obligation to monitor, we do not endorse, and we are not liable for any third-party content. In addition, the Site may contain links to third-party websites. Cred is not responsible for the content on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content on such third-party sites.
3.4. Feedback. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site or Services to Cred, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Cred. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Cred. Cred shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
4. USER CONTENT
4.1. License to Cred. By sharing, submitting or uploading any User Content, you grant Cred a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish your User Content for the purpose of providing the Services. Subject to the license above, you retain ownership of User Content.
4.2. Your Responsibility for User Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all the User Content that you make available through the Site. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant Cred the required rights to disseminate any User Content and (2) neither your User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of this User Content or Cred’s use of your uploaded User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by the means of the Site, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
4.3. No Obligations Regarding User Content. We have the right to remove or edit any User Content for any reason or no reason at all.
5. WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER
5.1. NO WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS,” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Cred DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENTDED TO DISLAIM LIABILITY THAT WE MAY NOT DISCLAIM UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
5.2. USE OF SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Cred DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR EMAILS SENT TO YOU WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HARDWARE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIAL OR DATA. Cred MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. Cred WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. Cred MAKES ALL DISCLAIMERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS.
5.3. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. Cred DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE FEATURED OR LINKED TO THROUGH THE SITE, AND Cred WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. Cred WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5.4. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS.
5.5. NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS. TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS, THE PROVISIONS ABOVE ARE INTENDED TO BE AS BROAD AND INCLUSIVE AS PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY ONLY.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMTTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILL Cred, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY “Cred” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE, USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF Cred HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. Cred WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF SERVICES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF GOOD WILL.
6.2. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED. IN ANY EVENT, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICE(S) TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES OR, IF THE CLAIM DOES NOT RELATE TO A SERVICE, $100. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE LIABILITY THAT WE MAY NOT EXCLUDE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
6.3. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSIONS OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE OR NATION OF RESIDENCE.
6.4. Data. You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your data and records. These Terms and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site or the Services will not be construed as creating any responsibility on Cred’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cred, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any third-party claim brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: (a) alleging facts or circumstances that would, if true, constitute a violation of any provision of these Terms by you; (b) alleging bodily injury, death, property damage or other damages arising from your or a third party’s use or misuse of any purchase of service or transaction on this Site; (c) arising from or related to any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code (if such codes are required to access Services in the future); (d) arising from or related to our use of your User content or Feedback in the context of the Services; or (e) arising from, related to, or connected with your use or misuse of the Site or Services. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any such claim at your sole cost and expense. You may not settle any such claim without our express written consent.
8. TERMINATION; SURVIVAL
8.1. Term. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without any liability, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice.
8.2. Modification and Termination of Site and Services. We may terminate the Site or the Services, your access to the Services, in part or as a whole, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability to you. These terms were last revised on September 19, 2018. Click here to see a prior version of the Terms.
8.3. Suspension or Termination. We may deny you access to all or part of the Site at any time for any reason (including if you violate these Terms, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion) or no reason at all.
8.4. Effect of Termination. If you terminate your account, you will remain liable under these Terms for any purchase made prior to termination. If we terminate your right to access the Site, these Terms will terminate and all rights you have to access the Site will immediately terminate. The following provisions will survive termination: 1.3, 1.4, 2.3, 3, 4, 6 through 8, 9.2, 9.4, 10 through 11.
You and Cred agree that any claim or controversy that arises between us relating in any way to any breach, enforcement, or termination of the Terms or your use of or access to the Site or Service (each a “Covered Matter” and collectively, “Covered Matters”), will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Section 12.
1. Informal Resolution. If you have any dispute with Cred, you and Cred agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information (including the email address associated with your account, if your dispute relates to an account), and allow sixty (60) days to pass, during which Cred will attempt to reach an amicable resolution of any issue with you.
2. Applicable Law. You and Cred agree that United States federal law including the Federal Arbitration Act, and (to the extent not inconsistent with or pre-empted by federal law) the laws of the State of New York, USA, without regard to conflict of laws principles, will govern all Covered Matters. Such body of law will apply regardless of your residence or the location of where you use the Cred Services.
3. Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes. You and Cred agree that these Terms and each of its parts evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce, and the Federal Arbitration Act applies in all cases and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the arbitration rules and arbitration proceedings. Any Covered Matter must be asserted individually in binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules (including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, if applicable). You and Cred further agree that:
The arbitrator will utilize desk, phone, or video conference proceedings where appropriate and permitted to mitigate costs of travel.
The arbitrator will not conduct any form of class or collective arbitration nor join or consolidate claims by or for individuals.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, international, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable or a particular claim is subject to arbitration.
4. The Arbitrator’s Award. You and Cred agree that for matters where the relief sought is over $5,000, the arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different Users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same User to the extent required by applicable law. You and Cred agree that the arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the a rbitrator may be entered in and enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction. YOU AND Cred AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS.
5. Exceptions To Our Agreement To Arbitrate Disputes. There are only two exceptions to this agreement to arbitrate:
First, if either party reasonably believes that the other party has in any manner violated or threatened to infringe the intellectual property rights of the other party, the party whose rights have been violated may seek injunctive or other appropriate interim relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Second, each party will retain the right to seek relief in a small claims court within the United States for disputes or claims brought on an i ndividual basis within the scope of the jurisdiction of such courts.
6. Who Bears the Costs of Arbitration. You and Cred agree that payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, unless otherwise stated in this agreement to arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $5,000 or less, at your written request, Cred will reimburse you for the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration following the earlier of the arbitrator’s decision or settlement, provided that you make your request no more than thirty (30) days following the earlier of such decision or settlement. In the event thearbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous or without merit, you agree that Cred is relieved of its obligation to reimburse you for any fees associated with the arbitration.
7. Future Amendments to the Agreement to Arbitrate. Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms to the contrary, you and Cred agree that if Cred makes any amendment to the agreement to arbitrate under this Section in the future, that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Cred prior to the effective date of the amendment. However, the amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the agreement to arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and Cred. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within thirty (30) days of the posting or notification of such amended terms and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
8. Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes. Unless you and Cred agree otherwise and except as described in Section 12 (5)(b) (Small Claims Court), in the event that the agreement to arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the agreement to arbitrate, or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, or because you are an international User to which this agreement to arbitrate does not apply, you agree (except as otherwise provided by law) that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between You and Cred must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in San Francisco County, California. You and Cred agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located within San Francisco County, California for the purpose of l itigating all such claims or disputes.
10. Arbitration Opt-Out Procedure. In order to opt-out, you must email your name, address (including your street address, city, state, and zip code), email address(es) associated with your account(s) to which the opt-out applies, and an unaltered digital image of your valid driver’s license to: email@example.com. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the agreement to arbitrate in this Section 12. If you opt out of the agreement to arbitrate, all other parts of the Terms and this Section 12 will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this agreement to arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with Cred.
11. YOU WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS. BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE (i) TO A COURT TRIAL (OTHER THAN SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS PROVIDED ABOVE), (ii) TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING FILED AGAINST US AND/OR RELATED THIRD PARTIES, AND (iii) TO A TRIAL BY JURY EVEN IF ANY ARBITRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER THE TERMS.
12. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR YOUR CLAIMS. REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY COVERED MATTER MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES OR IT WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. GENERAL TERMS
10.1. Force Majeure. Under no circumstances shall Cred or its licensor or supplier be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control.
10.2. No Waiver; Severability. No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of Cred to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy. If an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
10.3. Miscellaneous. These Terms (and all policies, terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and Cred and govern your use of the Site, and Services provided by Cred, and supersede any prior agreements between you and Cred on the subject matter. You also may be subject to additional terms that may apply when you use certain Cred services or third-party content, links or websites. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned or delegated by you. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may be assigned or delegated by Cred without restriction. These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of each party and the party’s successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be modified by an oral statement by a representative of Cred. A party’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms will not waive its rights to exercise such right, power, or privilege in the future, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or privilege, or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under these Terms. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and Services. You agree that any agreements made by and between you and us in electronic form are as legally binding as if made in physical written form. These Terms will not be construed against the drafter. “Include(s)” or “including” means, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” or “including, without limitation,”, unless expressly stated otherwise. If you are using the Site or Services for or on behalf of the U.S. or any other government, your license rights do not exceed those granted to non-government consumers.
10.4. Use Outside the United States of America. The Site is controlled and offered by Cred from the United States of America. Cred makes no representations that the Site is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. You consent to the processing in the United States of America of information you provide to us.
10.5. Notice and Electronic Communications. You hereby consent to receiving and transacting with us by electronic means. We may deliver notice to you by e-mail, posting a notice on the Site or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective on dispatch. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and you must use the following physical or email address:
2121 S. El Camino Real, Ste 500, San Mateo, CA 94401
October 2, 2018
*Thank goodness Cred is not a bank.
CredEarn is the trade name for a service offered to non-US persons by Cred LLC, which is an entity distinct and separate from Cred (US) LLC. CredEarn allows you to extend a loan to Cred LLC. The purpose of the loan is to allow you to earn an enhanced yield on your crypto assets, such as Bitcoin. Cred LLC is not a bank and CredEarn services are not insured by the FDIC.
CredBorrow and C-LOC™ are trade names for lending products of Cred (US) LLC, a licensed lender and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cred LLC. Loans, loan amounts, terms, and rates are not available in every jurisdiction, or for every collateral type. The availability of rates, crypto types, loan amounts, and other terms are subject to change. Loan applicants are subject to AML and KYC screening. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
Loans made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law License 60DBO - 91480.
Thank goodness Cred is not a bank.
CredEarn is the trade name for a service offered to non-US persons by Cred LLC, which is an entity distinct and separate from Cred (US) LLC.
CredBorrow and C-LOC™ are trade names for lending products of Cred (US) LLC, a licensed lender and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cred LLC. Loans, loan amounts, terms, and rates are not available in every jurisdiction, or for every collateral type. Available rates, loan amounts, and other terms are subject to change. Loan applicants are subject to AML and KYC screening. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
Loans made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law License 60DBO - 91480.