What is Bitcoin (BTC)?
As a founding innovator, Bitcoin has spawned thousands of cryptocurrencies and an entire industry based around its underlying blockchain ledger. Today, Bitcoin serves as many things to many people, including:
- A symbol of protest to those disenfranchised with the current financial system.
- A source of alpha for investment funds.
- A safe-haven asset in times of economic uncertainty.
- A way to send remittance overseas and to conceal wealth from attempts at theft or seizure.
How Bitcoin works
- Peer-to-peer transactions: secure payments are sent from one person or business to another so there is never a need for third party processing.
- Node: an inexpensive operating hardware that allows users to verify their own transactions at any time, and records the location of all of the coins transactions.
- Wallets: each Bitcoin wallet contains a public and private key pair.
- Public key: serves as an address to which other network users can send funds.
- Private key: allows the wallet’s owner to move those funds to any other network address.
How many Bitcoins are there?
What is Bitcoin mining?
What is the best way to earn Bitcoin?
How can I get a return on Bitcoin?
Ready to start earning on your BTC? Join Cred and start making a passive income on your Bitcoin holdings.
Start earning on your Bitcoin
Who is Cred?
Cred is a global financial services platform serving customers in 190 countries. Cred’s mission is to make money work smarter and harder by leveraging blockchain technology. We allow everyone to benefit from more equitable and inclusive financial services. Cred brings together a diverse team of entrepreneurial leaders, machine learning, and the power of blockchain technology.
What is CredEarn
CredEarn is a financial product that enables owners of digital assets to earn interest on cryptocurrency and fiat holdings like LTC, BTC, BCH, ETH, LBA and more. We combine the best of traditional banking with the best of blockchain technology and meet you in the middle. Pledge your digital assets through a set maturity date and then earn up to 10% interest annually. Interest is paid to you monthly in stablecoin or cryptocurrency. It’s that simple.
Own more then $150K in crypto?
If you hold over $150K in crypto, schedule a call with a Cred Concierge
*Thank goodness Cred is not a bank.
Cred (US) LLC is a licensed lender and allows some borrowers to earn a yield on cryptocurrency pledged as collateral. That yield feature is sometimes referred to as “CredEarn.” Outside the United States, Cred Inc. accepts loans of cryptocurrency from non-U.S. persons and pays interest on those loans. Neither Cred Inc. nor Cred (US) LLC sell or offer to sell investments or securities; neither entity is a bank and no transaction or arrangement provided by either entity is guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental entity. Cred makes no representation regarding its creditworthiness or financial position. Cred can extend the term of any loan or pledge in its discretion. “CredBorrow” and “crypto line of credit” (abbreviated “C-LOC”) are trade names for lending products of Cred (US) LLC. This communication may not be used to offer or sell anything in any jurisdiction if doing so is not lawful. Loans made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law License 60DBO-91480.
Thank goodness Cred is not a bank.
CredEarn is the trade name for a service offered to non-US persons by Cred LLC, which is an entity distinct and separate from Cred (US) LLC.
CredBorrow and C-LOC™ are trade names for lending products of Cred (US) LLC, a licensed lender and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cred LLC. Loans, loan amounts, terms, and rates are not available in every jurisdiction, or for every collateral type. Available rates, loan amounts, and other terms are subject to change. Loan applicants are subject to AML and KYC screening. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
Loans made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law License 60DBO - 91480.